Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Big Boss... Big Boss... Big Boss.. - Alag che(Big Boss Season 6)

I didnt fancy this show earlier. But after hearing from my friend who told that siddhu is participating, I started to follow this season ie., Season 6 of Bigg Boss series. Seems pretty interesting with all those natak as an unwritten law in reality shows.

The participants:

Navjot Singh Sidhu
Vrajesh Hirjee
Sampat Pal Devi
Aashka Garodia
Dinesh Lal Yadav
Sapna Bhavnani
Aseem Trivedi
Sayantani Ghosh
Karishma Kotak
Kashif Qureshi
Mink Brar
Vishal Karwal
Santhosh Shukla
Niketan Madhok
Delnaaz Irani
Rajeev Paul
Sana Khan
Urvashi Dholakia
Imam Siddhiqui

It has been more than 90 days over. The season is reaching the finale with Delnaaz, Rajeev, Sana, Urvashi, Niketan, Imam left in the house. Jan 12th is the Finale. I personally feel that either Urvashi, Niketan, Imam should win. I found Delnaaz to be cry baby, initially liked her and had sympathy but later on got bored. Also, I find Rajeev and Sana to be irritating. Very dramatic. The show took a round turn with Imam's entry. He is such an entertainer. I dont feel that he is a psycho like what others claim but I really feel Imam is a good human being. He clearly told that he came to play game.

I really like Urvashi too. She is straight forward. She is a single parent of her twin sons. She is turning to be a role model for everyone. One person whom I feel deserving enough to win.

I like niketan too, he doesnt participate in any of the fight in the house. He stays calm and quiet, he is shy too lol.

Have to wait and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment